Saturday, August 20, 2016

Our angel

Some posts are happier than others and some are not. Today my post is pretty positive. We were given a weenie dog and he's a lot of work, but it keeps my mind occupied and he's pretty dang cute so it's worth it. Back to school seems to be going well. Open house was successful in meeting lots of nice people. One student told me "I am so sorry your baby died, I have prayed for you." And I was touched by the love of a child, but it didn't make me cry. She had the saddest look and to cheer her up I explained that God wanted a beautiful angel and that's what she is. I told her she would watch over all of us and that sweet baby smiled so big. My biggest fear was explaining to a child why I wasn't pregnant anymore or them asking to see my baby, and me crying like a crazy woman. But in true me fashion I kept it professional and held it together. Some days I am content and some days I ache. Mainly at night, but I began progesterone again to keep my cycles regulated so I can try again for sibling in the spring. The thought excites and terrifies me all at the same time. I know God will provide. Lots of love. -Christina love you sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment