Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just so you know, I love you.

Those words showed up as a text at 10:01 p.m. Just when I think we're comfortable and the romance will slack off because often times relationships do that when life gets busy, he throws me a curve ball. He always tells me I love you, but the out of no-where just -so- you- know- text made my heart flutter as much as it did on our first date.

I loved our first date. I tried so hard to be pretty. I usually had a habit of acting a nervous fool on first dates, but not with him. I was myself. I laughed like myself and I enjoyed myself. I wish I could replay those moments in time to hear what we talked about. Basically, two strangers who had talked on the phone for a long time. I guess we were not strangers in that aspect.

Life is changing again, though Spring is a time for renewal in life, yet I am convinced it is a time for change. I found out that a friend who I've grown up with (in my 20's at least) is moving. I found that out today, and my heart felt sad. I know what moving is, it can not take friendship away, but it changes it just the same. She will ever be a part of my chapter of life no matter where the roads lead us.though. I pray for happy journeys for her and the man of her dreams though. Changes make me terribly sad, hard to describe oddly....even the good changes make me sad. I take a while to adjust. My whole life seems surreal here lately. When did my dreams that I have worked for and soul-searched for all start coming true??! Seriously, EVERYTHING that I have EVER prayed for is coming true. God had His timing for my life. I am so ever thankful for that. Again, His timing is better than anything I could have dreamed up.

I could still use prayers to guide me into this next step. I am searching for some stability. :) I have it in Travis, but the rest of my life seems to be going at 100 mph! :)

Love--Christina Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment