Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tech Email:

Christina,

I just wanted you to know that I enjoy reading your papers, online postings and comments. Keep up the good work.

Best,

Dr. Asiedu

------------------------------------------------------

I received this email from one of my professors. I LOVE TECH. I love supportive professors. I am not writing this to be boastful, but proud of my hard work. I want to look back and remember that I was capable of applying myself and making a name for myself amongst my classes. I feel like being online it is hard to "shine" because I can not discuss things out loud in class. So it felt AMazIng to get this email. I like the thought that my work is strong enough to be enjoyable from a person with a doctrine. I know it's simple, but it gave me the extra push to get through these last few weeks! Thank you, Lord.

Best, ;)

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment