Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You Must Think I'm Strong--My Revelation

"You must think I'm strong to give me what I'm going through, well forgive me forgive me if I'm wrong, but this looks like more than I can do-- on my own. I know that I'm not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be. I give up, I'm not strong enough. Hands of mercy won't you cover me, Lord I'm asking you to be strong enough for the both of us. "

I've heard this song a billion times, especially at nap time with our pre-k children, and I realized that listening to it tonight that I realize it's speaking to me. I'm stressed, I pray for good grades while being full time in school, to be a good full time employee, a good fiance, to be a good family member.. I'm tired and weak. Yes, totally worse things could happen, and I am blessed they aren't happening. However, I feel like I've reached my physical and mental capacity lately. Thank God for his strength, but I've got to be willing to let go of my will and let him share his strength and cover me.

I am now going to strive to praise him better in the midst of my personal storms.

Thank God for people in my life who positively influence me. I have a new desire to be better and to trust your guidance better.

I can't wait to start my life with Travis and I want to do it with a hopeful and God-filled attitude about life. I love him and I praise God for giving me a guy who I can lean on and talk about early problems with.

Overall--I'm stressed about school and....

I have to take the pressure off myself and allow God in me and to realize my shoulders don't carry any weight alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment