Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dreams

The past has a way of sneaking up on you in your dreams. I am not sure why they say you "dream" about the future. I dream about the past. I always have that or it's just off the wall dreams. It's funny how one little thought can become a dream that lasts all night. I also dream about insecurities and fears (losing someone I love or failing a test). It's odd. I like my dreams though, they are like little movies. I even have the ability during the summers if I wake up in the middle of a dream that I am enjoying, I can quickly go back to sleep and "add" to my movie. I know it all seems a little deep. My brain is always out there in left field.

I am growing to learn to be my own self. I have lived many years of my life, living to make others happy. I still want to, but for once I want to be happy too. If someone can not accept me for who I am, they honestly do not belong. I hate how cliche' that sounds though. I just want to be happy.

I'm ready to go back to work. I got so used to being active with school and work that I don't know how to do nothing.

I'm so easily sidetracked. This lady on TLC sniffs gasoline every 10 minutes because she likes to smell gas. She says the gasoline makes her feel better. HAHA Gracious, I thought my life was stressful.

Travis and I are still doing well. People keep asking me about our future, we have one...but we are enjoying our time now. Living in the present and enjoying where we are in life NoW is important. My dreams are already true with him.

I miss my family, summer has been very hectic and busy for my family. I love them very much!

I go to the beach Monday, and there may be a New Orleans trip this week in store. :)

God is good--Always

No comments:

Post a Comment